Professional Landscaping in Westchester NY Revitalize Homes with Spring Garden Designs
February is spring
- Stair and Step Installations
- Spring Plantings
- Fruit Tree Installations
- Landscape Construction
- Sod Installations
- Mulch Beds
- Irrigation Improvements
- And Much More
If you’re looking to remodel your yard or simply refresh your perennials and annuals, we have the experts you need to succeed. Here are just a few of our tips for your spring designs.
- Plan Early- Make sure you are ready for spring by planning early and getting your design just right. Landwork Contractors partners with Unilock to provide state of the art 3D CAD technology that allows you to see your design in place before you start planting.
- Bulbs Add Color- There’s nothing like the striking color of bulb flowers. Fall is the optimal season to plant most bulbs. If you missed the opportunity to plant your bulbs in the autumn months, don’t worry. There are still many beautiful bulbs that can be implanted in February and early March.
- Mulch Freshens Up Landscaping- After a long, cold winter, it’s a great idea to refresh your mulch. Mulch beds can protect your soil, keep your plants healthy and give your home a pop of color. Professional Landscapers in Westchester, NY can refresh your mulch beds and make your landscaping look brand new.
- Revive your Lawn with Sod Installations-Adding a layer of sod to your lawn will make your landscaping look healthier and more vibrant. Our team of landscape experts provides long-lasting sod installations to fit your home or office needs. Your lawn will look better than ever before.
- Foundation Plantings- Adding foundation plants help frame your home. These plants can also strategically hide unsightly drains, foundation blocks, and wiring. They can also protect against erosion issues and provide privacy and security to your home. Think about bushes, low lying ornamental grasses, and evergreens that can be planted near your home.
Renew Your Home with Spring Plantings Before It’s Too Late
Spring designs take time to prepare, plan, and implement. Get your home ready for beautiful blooms and fragrant blossoms by starting your landscape design plans now. Landwork Contractors is here to take all the pressure and hard work out of your hands. Our design teams will work with you to complete your vision and keep it blooming. Call us today at 914-479-2537 or make your appointment online. We’ll turn your landscaping into a garden masterpiece.