Begin Your Summer with Beautiful Patriotic Touches
Celebrating Memorial Day is a great way to start your summer off. Getting the grill ready, mowing the lawn and decorating your home for a traditional Memorial BBQ takes time and some hard work. Landwork Contractors can help get your home Memorial Day ready with:
- Bright Flowers
- Landscaping Additions
- Landscape Design
- Holiday Wreaths
- Patio and Walkway Installations
- Festive Potted Plants
- Pool Patio Remodels and Installations
You can have your yard looking bright and patriotic for Memorial Day and all summer long with a few quick additions.
Start Summer off With a Bang of Bright Colors!
For many of us, Memorial Day marks the official start of summer. The sun is shining, kids are getting out of school and we’re all breaking out our grills and swimsuits. Memorial day is a celebration of our heroes, our patriotism and our favorite season, summer. Landwork Contractors can help bring a beautiful and respectful memorial display to your home or office with a few patriotic additions and bright colors. Here are a few ideas for getting your home ready for Memorial Day and summer.
- Paint Potted Plants – Dust off the old planters that have been hiding all winter. Painted flower pots and planters are a great way to add color or Memorial Day spirit to your home. A few ideas include:
- Have kids paint flags, stars, stripes or any design in red white and blue. They’ll have fun and you’ll have a treasure to use on Memorial Day, 4th of July or all summer.
- Spray paint pots in patriotic colors and line them up.
- Add classic monogram letters in patriotic colors or spell out USA on pots.
- Create a Collage of Pots– Gather pots of different sizes and shapes and place them together on your stoop or porch. You can add a patriotic message, one word at a time to your pots or just put them together with patriotic colors.
- Bring on The Bright – Summer is the perfect time for bright blooms.
- Bright Colored Flowers – Flowers in bright colors can really make your home pop. Your porch will look like a bunch of fireworks.
- Patriotic Flower Pots and Window Boxes – Red, white and blue flowers, berries and plants can bring patriotism to your doorstep in potted planters. Or you can add them to your window boxes with garlands and really make the whole home light up.
- Fly the Flag – Nothing celebrates our American heritage and pride more than Old Glory. There are lots of ways you can show off our grand old flag.
- Place flags among your garden or in the soil or in mulch beds.
- Hang flags from windows or porches.
- Drape flag swags from eves, above doors or under windows.
- Add a patriotic wreath to your door, gate or patio.
Celebrate Summer Your Way
No matter how you choose to get your summer started, Landwork Contractors can help. We offer services to get your lawn beautiful and add some spark to your home. Call us today at 914-479-2537 or make an appointment online. Summertime fun will be right outside your door!