Get More Outdoor Fun with Professional Hardscaping in Hudson River Valley
Summer is right around the corner. Are you ready for some fun in the sun? Take your summer fun up a notch with outdoor entertaining. Landwork Contractors has everything you need to create the perfect backyard getaway for summer celebrations. Here are a few ways you can create the outdoor entertainment space of your dreams.
Get Inspired! – There are a ton of options for outdoor entertainment spaces so before you design, get inspired. Take a moment to browse hardscaping designs on sites like Pinterest or Houzz. Look at online magazines like Better Homes and Gardens. It’s fun, easy, and relaxing, plus you’ll get a better idea of what you want and what you don’t want in your outdoor space. A little browsing can help you gather ideas to show your hardscape designer when you’re ready to start planning.
Make an Investment in Fun
Outdoor entertaining spaces are investments for your home and your family. They add value to your home and create a safe, fun place to enjoy time with family and friends. There’s an option for every activity. Consider these for your favorite outdoor getaway.
- Fire Pits– With a fire pit, you get versatility and year-long fun. Do a campout with your kids. Enjoy wine by the fire with your sweetheart. Roast hot dogs with friends. There’s plenty to enjoy all year long.
- Outdoor Kitchens– Are you a foodie? Or maybe a grill master? Either way, you can get more out of your outdoor space with an outdoor kitchen. You’ll have everything you need in one convenient spot without having to run in and out of the house. Outdoor kitchens can include sinks, refrigerators, wine storage, full bars, brick ovens, grills. The sky is the limit.
- Retaining Wall Seating– If you’re looking to entertain or save space, a retaining wall seating design is the perfect option. You can tame the landscape while offering spots for guests to place drinks or have a seat.
- Pool Patios – What is a pool without a patio? A well-designed patio will make your pool look inviting while creating a safe space to walk and relax.
- Outdoor Viewing Parties- Imagine enjoying your favorite game or series while relaxing by the fire outside. Outdoor entertainment spaces can move your binge-fest outside with easy installations and outdoor living rooms. Add a TV, some comfy lounge chairs, and a nice outdoor fireplace and you’ll have everything you need to enjoy the latest series in the fresh air.
Design With a Plan In Mind
Now that you have gathered some inspiration and looked at your options, you can start your design. Make sure you consider these last things as you work with your designer.
- What Are Our Interests?– Do you like to swim? Do you love a good cookout? Maybe a quiet night under the stars is your dream retreat. Use this as a starting point to create a design that includes your favorite activities.
- How Many People Will Use This Space?– Whether you prefer small gatherings or large parties, there’s an outdoor space that will work for you. Think about how many people you would usually have in your space and create enough room and seating for them all.
- Make Convenience Important- What’s the point of having an outdoor space if you’re always running indoors to get things? Make sure you include options like outdoor refrigerators and seating so you aren’t spending more time preparing your space than you are enjoying it.
Start Your Summer Fun TodayAs Authorized Unilock Contractors, Landwork Contractors uses only the very best in materials and hardscaping techniques. If you’re ready to get more out of your outdoor spaces, call us today at 914-479-2537 or make an appointment online. We’re ready to give you the backyard retreat you’ve been dreaming of.