Professional Landscape Lighting Designs in Westchester County, NY Create a Winter Wonderland
There’s something magical about twinkling lights shining through the trees. The right holiday lighting can bring back memories of your childhood or create the perfect setting for a romantic evening. You can capture the magic with a well-planned lighting design. Here are some of our top tips for bringing a little brightness back into your life with professional landscape lighting designs.
- Light Up Your Windows- Placing small, festive lights in your windows can make your home or business feel warm and inviting. You can recreate old-fashioned candlelight with safe LED options. Or place small battery-powered hurricane lamps on the window sills. Go with warm glows for Thanksgiving and switch to a pale white for Christmas or blues for Hannukah.
- Illuminate Your Favorite Features- The holidays are the perfect time to put a spotlight on special landscape or hardscape features. Make sure you use uplighting on full evergreens and large features. Change harsh lights for softer lights on bare trees and smaller pieces to avoid creating a spooky look.
- Sprinkle a Little Frosting- Strings of lights are the perfect topping for your hedges, trees, and even the trim of your home. Outdoor light strands now come in multicolor, white, soft white, cascading, string, nets, and everything in between. Pick a color and tone, and place lights throughout your landscaping. A professional landscape design expert in Westchester County, NY, can help you pick the perfect options.
- Stay Safe with Pathway Lighting- There’s no sense in having a welcoming home if no one can make it to the door. Keep your friends and family safe with some carefully planned path lighting. You can choose hardscape features like lamps or place stake lighting along driveways.
- Keep Traditions Going, Or Create New Traditions- Don’t forget to light up your indoor and outdoor evergreens. You can even add a little outside color to the inside with wreaths, garlands, and evergreen boughs. Add a harvest holiday display for Thanksgiving or a fragrant evergreen bough for winter.
Are you ready to transform your home for Thanksgiving or for the winter holidays? Give the experts at Landwork Contractors a call today at 914-479-2537. We’ll work with you to turn your home into a cozy retreat or a winter wonderland. Make an appointment online while you enjoy your morning coffee. We can’t wait to see your designs.