Professional Landscapers Bring Your Home Back to Life with Fresh Spring Lawns
Our back yards our often our first refuge and favorite retreat. Creating a fresh and healthy lawn is easy when you plan with spring seeding plans. In each inch of dirt, there is a rich mixture of nutrients just waiting for fresh plants and seeds. Now is the time to begin your plans for a healthy lawn and vibrant landscape. The Landwork Contractors team is here to help with a variety of lawn care services, including:
- Lawn and Sod Installations
- Landscape Design
- Drainage Solutions
- Pruning and Trimming
- Spring Plantings
- Hardscape Designs
- Lawn Maintenance
We are here to help revive your tired lawn this spring with fresh plantings and seeding.
Refresh, Remodel, and Renew
Spring is the season of rebirth so it’s the perfect time to rescue your landscape from boring designs. Your yard is the focal point of your home. Even with the most beautiful landscape designs, a tired, dried-out lawn will destroy your curb appeal. Make sure your lawn is properly cared for by using these tricks of the trade.
- Evaluate Your Lawn- Before you install sod or start seeding, make sure you take some time to evaluate the needs of your lawn. Have our experts come by for a consultation. We’ll gladly inspect your lawn and help you come up with the right solution. Things to look for include:
- Brown Spots
- Marshy Areas
- Dry Patches
- Pests and Insects
Once you know what issues your lawn has, you’ll also know what it needs to be refreshed.
- Solve Erosion Problems Before Seeding- There is no point in seeding if you have erosion issues. Any new seeds you plant will either be drowned in puddles or washed away in runoff. Reclaiming a flooded or wet lawn can be difficult. Don’t worry. These problems are easily solved with drainage and erosion solutions like retaining walls, french drains, or grading.
- Dethatch and Aerate- New seeds need somewhere to go. If you place new seeds on top of impacted, dry lawns, they won’t take root. Make sure you’ve gotten rid of old grass clippings and debris. Aerating your lawn will allow for even more oxygen and water to reach the seeds once you’ve planted them.
- Water Your Lawn Carefully- Seeds need water but you don’t want to overwater your lawn. You’ll want to make sure you provide enough water to encourage the seeds to grow but not so much that you drown them. A lawn care expert can help you understand the right amount to use.
Sit Back and Enjoy the View Once you’ve planted your seeds or installed your sod, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your new landscape. The experts at Landwork Contractors are ready to help you every step of the way. For beautiful, lush lawns, leave the seeding and sod installations to us. We’ll bring your lawn to life again while you stay inside and enjoy the view. Call us today at 914-479-2537 or make an appointment online. We can’t wait to help you.
Create More Space for More Fun!– If your family is tired of Netflix or staring at a screen, try some outdoor time. With the right additions, a new patio can add extra space to your home. You could entertain your friends or simply spend time with family. Summer parties, holiday celebrations, and after work swims can become a part of your everyday life when you add a pool patio.
Design a Safe and Relaxing Space for Your Family–
The Hudson River Valley region is known for its beautiful valleys and rocky ground. While these views are stunning, their uneven pathways can be hazardous. A carefully designed retaining wall in your pool patio can help tame the terrain and provide calm, safe areas for your family to relax. Add in a walkway with slip-resistant pavers and you’ll have a gorgeous space that puts safety first without sacrificing style.
Add Beautiful Views- An outdoor space doesn’t have to be bare to be beautiful. The right pool patio design can be artistic and useful. Imagine looking out your window at a lush landscape with flowering trees and ornamental shrubs highlighting flagstone pavers and beautiful blue waters. Every day can feel like a spa getaway with the right design.
Increase the Value of Your Home- Hardscaping features are one of the top ways to increase home values. Pool patios never lose their worth in any home market. When you choose to add a patio, you are setting your home apart from all the others. Use professional masons and you’ll attract attention and get more out of your investment.
A Million Options for Customized Designs- You don’t have to have a cookie-cutter version of the most popular design. Unilock pavers come in so many different styles with so many different options, you can create something beautiful and totally unique.
Prepare for Summer Now with Patio DesignsSummer may seem months away but it will get here before you know. Get ready for summer parties and celebrations by planning your patio design now. Call our experts at 914-479-2537 or make an appointment online. We’ll have you relaxing by the pool in no time.