Professional Masons Unlock the Secret to Backyard Getaways
The beautiful weather of June is ideal for adding or remodeling your backyard pool patio. If you started saving up in January, like we suggest, or maybe have a little extra in your budget, Landwork Contractors can create the perfect patio for your home. We use a variety of tools to turn your pool patio into a personal paradise, including:
- 3D Design Tools
- Professional Design Specialists
- Unilock Products
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Endless Design Options
- Over 50 Years of Combined Masonry Experience
If you’re ready for some outdoor fun or looking for a change, Landwork Contractors can make your pool patio dreams come true.
Where to Start
Don’t get overwhelmed by all that comes with designing or remodeling a patio. Start by visiting sites online for some inspiration. Facebook, Pinterest, and Houzz are all excellent sources of inspiration. You could even stop by any of our pages on those sites and see what inspires us. You can even see some of our beautiful work or current projects. We really do offer the very best in expertise, skill and products that will last a lifetime.
Beautiful and Built to Last
Landwork Contractors offers results that are beautiful and built to last because we are an Authorized Unilock Contractor. We have a deep commitment to our clients and our relationship with Unilock means we are able to offer:
- Top industry products at competitive prices
- Cutting edge styles and techniques.
- Masons who have been professionally trained on the products being used by the supplier.
- Masons who complete continuing education and training on all the best techniques, styles and products.
- A finished product that is guaranteed to last.
Their products are so strong they even come with a transferable lifetime guarantee. These beauties are truly built to last.
Putting a Plan Together
After you’ve gotten inspired, it’s time to start forming a plan. As you draw out your plan, you’ll need to consider a few things.
- Location– Consider where you’d like to put your patio or add to your existing one. Patios are often placed right next to homes. However, you can put a patio in any spot you like. Landwork Contractors can even create beautiful pathways, steps or flagstones from your home to your patio.
- Size – Take a look at your home and lifestyle, consider how big your patio should be. Do you often have guests over? Do you like to grill out or sip coffee outside? Are you looking for a retreat instead of a place to host parties? Your pool patio can be created to be small and intimate or roomy and spacious. It all begins with your vision.
- Style– This is a great time to review some of your favorite projects on Houzz or Pinterest. Consider some of your favorite places. Any place you love can be a great starting point for a design.
- Ask the Experts! – During your whole pool patio process, don’t be afraid to ask the experts. You can call Landwork Contractors anytime. We have an experienced and friendly staff who can help you with planning, designing and budgeting any part of your patio installation.
Get Ready to Enjoy Your Personal Paradise
Depending on what options you choose, your new pool patio could be a year round retreat. Now is the time to start on your pool patio installation. We can have your patio up and ready while there’s still a lot of sun and summer to enjoy. Call us today at 914-479-2537. Or make an appointment online and get started planning today!